Friday, December 6, 2013

Thanks For The Fundraising Help!

Thank you all so much for the help with my family's recent financial difficulties. We received a rapid and astonishing response from friends, readers, artists and so many others who have enjoyed my work here at High-Low as well as my other writings. At the moment, the money we've received will recover all of our expenses, and I'm happy to say that as a result, the crisis has passed. As a result, there's no imminent need to make any more donations. I'll leave the button up for the future in case folks randomly feel like making a donation on behalf of my efforts, but as I said, the crisis is over. My wife and I feel like Jimmy Stewart at the end of It's A Wonderful Life and are simply astonished by the caring and generosity expressed by so many. Thanks again.

1 comment: